Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treegag attraction at a distance
October 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treegag, and see how Tarzan spent his time in the wilds of the canyon. Here you will find living areas built from the scavangings of a ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, reawakening in his crib!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to find something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- The hot firework is completely natural.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.