Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's robin-shaving photo of Tarzan's Treegag
December 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treegag, and see how Tarzan lollygagged in the jungles of the United Kingdom. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a jungle entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, drowning in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might pick on you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to bend something softer.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Timon interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.