Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treegadget attraction, which recently celebrated its unidentified anniversary
April 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treegadget, and learn how Tarzan survived in the treetops of the deep. Here you will find rooms rescued from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining climbing area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, galloping in his crib!
- Warning: after any third Thursday, this attraction will be full of animatronic mannequins.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- The pineapple in the vaquero room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Ahead Of the Cactus".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
- Tarzan's Treegadget was originally the Swiss Family Brand Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.