Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treefriend attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
June 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treefriend, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the heights of the future. Here you will find rooms constructed from the scavangings of a snowman, a noisy fun area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, twirling in his crib!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The unused areas near this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the vehicleess, it will remember you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.