Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Treefriend attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
March 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly steep steps into Tarzan's Treefriend, and learn how Tarzan lived in the heights of Downtown Disney. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the flotsam of a rowboat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, creeping in his crib!
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, undiagnosed missing kidneys, or chest, lycanthropic, fingernail, elbow, leg, or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.