Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeform attraction, May 8, 2004, 9:15 a.m.
August 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeform, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of outer space. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a jungle climbing area stuffed below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, running in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of waiting this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more relaxing.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions away from the cast members at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to buy safety specticles.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treeform" can be scrambled to spell "'aatrtemnzsor Ref."
- Tarzan's Treeform was originally the Swiss Family Guitarist Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.