Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quasimodo's brush-preening photo of Tarzan's Treeform
September 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Seven stars (from "The Whale" web site)
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeform, and experience how Tarzan spent his time in the greenery of an outpost. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area tucked away near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, working in his crib!
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tourists.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from June 7 until something like July 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.