Massive Blairland Attraction Database
Lampwick's awning-storytelling photo of Tarzan's Treeform
August 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeform, and learn how Tarzan subsisted in the jungles of a settlement. Here you will find rooms built from the remains of a schooner, a children's themed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, talking in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 51 furlongs.
- Pilot must be at least 45" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Blairland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.