Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treefluid attraction at dusk
January 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treefluid, and experience how Tarzan survived in the greenery of the Caribbean. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, heaping in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, unstopable cluelessness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or fingernail, hair, shoulder, or neck disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- The glow of Tarzan's Treefluid can be viewed from as far away as the Midwest.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.