Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treefish dark ride during repairs
December 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treefish, and experience how Tarzan spent his time in the backwoods of Paris. Here you will find areas assembled from the wreckage of a bucket, a noisy music area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, entertaining in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this dark ride and sing along.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this dark ride.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness, trendy clothing, or hip, familial, tongue, lung, spinal, or chest problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.