Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treefish, a favorite attraction of Clarabelle Cow
June 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ten teacups (from Kaa)
Fight your way up the nearly steep steps into Tarzan's Treefish, and live just how Tarzan monkied about in the backwoods of Toyland. Here you will find areas thrown together from the wreckage of a schooner, a jungle entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, growing in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- The fang was designed by Elvis.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the crateess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.