Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treefireplace attraction at a distance
June 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treefireplace, and educate yourself about how Tarzan monkied about in the wilds of a marsh. Here you will find platforms built from the wreckage of a cargo ship, an interactive entertainment area concealed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, drumming in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with Rajah fans or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Ichabod Crane interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to participate.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to obtain safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.