Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Treefireplace attraction at night
July 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treefireplace, and learn how Tarzan endured in the backwoods of the Nile. Here you will find stuff rescued from the remains of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, plundering in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 31 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from March 24 until about June 20 (or something like that).
- In a tiny space at the high point of the Tarzan's Treefireplace, there is a handball table for lost children.
- Tarzan's Treefireplace was originally the Swiss Family Merry-go-round Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.