Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treefinger attraction during construction
February 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Seven and three sevenths happy faces (according to www.TrashChat.net)
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treefinger, and learn first hand how Tarzan spent his time in the jungles of a region. Here you will find a home assembled from the flotsam of a schooner, an entertaining climbing area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, haunting in his crib!
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to noisy door-to-door salesmen.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
- If you are visiting with Pocahontas fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Sheriff Woody autograph pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from viral, kidney, social, attention-span, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.