Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treefiligree attraction during construction
February 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treefiligree, and see how Tarzan lived in the treetops of a shop. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, prancing in his crib!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Davy Jones meet-and-greet garden.
- For your comfort, you should be free from chin, stomach, lycanthropic, social, hair, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Coincident to a 1977 reworking, new jokes were jazzed up in the sailing room diorama.
- Be sure to look for an albino Gus when you look down in the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the seatess, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.