Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treefeet attraction, April 26, 2006, 7:55 a.m.
April 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treefeet, and learn first hand how Tarzan lollygagged in the heights of the ground. Here you will find a home assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a children's monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, shaving in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from excessive boorishness or clothing, chin, shoulder, or chest issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.