Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treefan dark ride, justly flying in the evening park light
June 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (according to Davy Crockett)
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treefan, and learn how Tarzan lollygagged in the wilds of the sun. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a children's themed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, zipping in his crib!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to queue with someone you find losing, because this dark ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- After riding this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to find something longer.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for young consumers.
- Yawning may occur.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is one of the only dark rides that has not changed since the resort began construction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.