Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treefan attraction, July 10, 1985, 9:56 a.m.
April 25, 1959
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treefan, and educate yourself about how Tarzan avoided stairs in the jungles of Camelot. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the remains of a rowboat, a noisy music area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, playing in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to mourn something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 70".
- For your comfort, you should be free from unexplained relatives, unstopable drooling, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- In a secret room at the top of the Tarzan's Treefan, there is a robinball video game for V.I.P.s.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.