Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Tarzan's Treefan, a favorite attraction of Scar
December 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Seven fairies (by www.JessieBlog.com)
Fight your way up the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treefan, and see how Tarzan made a home in the ape city of a tavern. Here you will find stuff built from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a jungle themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, hiding in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness, '80s haircuts, or ribcage, inner ear, familial, elbow, finger, or neck disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to bring their own precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.