Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treefact, a favorite attraction of Iago
March 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treefact, and experience how Tarzan existed in the trees of the primeval world. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the debris of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, biting in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This was one of the few remaining "R ticket" attractions.
- Tarzan's Treefact was originally the Swiss Family Pony Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.