Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skeletal view of Tarzan's Treeelement when it's not hidden in fog
October 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeelement, and educate yourself about how Tarzan subsisted in the ape city of the abyss. Here you will find platforms rescued from the remains of a boat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, pleasing in his crib!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to encounter something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- Attraction may be too intense for young tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from attention-span complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.