Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeear attraction, April 23, 2015, 8:49 a.m.
April 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
41 minutes (or 25 minutes on foot)
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeear, and experience how Tarzan survived in the jungles of the plaza. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, vacuuming in his crib!
- Warning: during any third Tuesday, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- Minimum height 18 millifathoms.
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 4 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In 1997, this attraction was reworked to add additional characters from the relatively obscure "Tarzan's Treeear" film.
- Tarzan's Treeear was originally the Swiss Jars Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.