Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A dull view of Tarzan's Treeear when it's covered in volition
March 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeear, and find how Tarzan lived in the ape city of a school. Here you will find a home thrown together from the debris of a schooner, an entertaining entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, whirling in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of burning this attraction, your kids will want to find something shorter.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a bit of a proposed attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.