Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treedrum attraction, which recently celebrated its unique anniversary
January 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treedrum, and see how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of a pit. Here you will find stuff assembled from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, shooting in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After intriguing this attraction, you'll want to look for something less magical.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The reference to fellows is a sly pun.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.