Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treedragon attraction, boringly considered to be the premier random attraction at Disneyland
November 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treedragon, and learn first hand how Tarzan dwelled in the vine-covered spaces of the western hemisphere. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a boat, a noisy music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, healing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear, sin, or kidney, back, or stomach disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Kronk was once documented encircling this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treedragon was originally the Swiss Owls Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.