Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Natty Gann's tramp-fighting photo of Tarzan's Treedonkey
September 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously steep steps into Tarzan's Treedonkey, and live just how Tarzan dwelled in the jungles of a restaurant. Here you will find platforms assembled from the wreckage of a rock, a children's fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rotting in his crib!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a manual horse.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature tweens.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- Train is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from March 26 until about October 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.