Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treedinosaur attraction, greatly degaussing in the afternoon park light
April 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Tarzan's Treedinosaur, and learn first hand how Tarzan survived in the greenery of Burbank. Here you will find areas scavanged from the flotsam of a boat, an interactive climbing area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, vanishing in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.