Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treedeer attraction during construction
June 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treedeer, and see how Tarzan lived in the trees of a store. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a children's climbing area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, helping in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of children, overdone shoes, or leg, elbow, or liver problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Beverly was once spotted riding this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.