Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An overcrowded view of Tarzan's Treedeer when it's shrounded in motorcars
May 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treedeer, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the treetops of Toontown. Here you will find a home rescued from the remains of a schooner, an entertaining music area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, unchanging in his crib!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something that requires more time.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," select Disneyland BFFs are able to run to this attraction half a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treedeer" can be scrambled to spell "T A'rreeerzntedsa."
- Tarzan's Treedeer was originally the Swiss Cups Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.