Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treedeer attraction during a moment of contemplation
August 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half princesses
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treedeer, and view how Tarzan existed in the trees of the frontier. Here you will find an abode assembled from the debris of a sailing ship, an entertaining themed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, seething in his crib!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for retirees.
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- It is alledged that Friar Tuck's frozen gondola is kept beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treedeer was originally the Swiss Parents Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.