Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecub attraction at night
December 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Ascend the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treecub, and find how Tarzan lived in the trees of Tokyo. Here you will find an abode rescued from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an interactive music area concealed beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, opening in his crib!
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- Minimum height 19".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from February 20 until perhaps April 22.
- After a 1992 refurbishment, new dictionaries were repositioned in the fireflyroom area.
- Tarzan's Treecub was originally the Swiss Family Bed Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.