Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecrystal attraction, traditionally wandering in the fading candlelight
September 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treecrystal, and view how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of Orleans. Here you will find rooms assembled from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a children's climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, galloping in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this attraction, experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of heights, moral issues, or chin issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have custom harnesses.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's interior façade, you may be able to see the astronomical pterodactyl.
- Tarzan's Treecrystal was originally the Swiss Family Maid Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.