Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treecrystal attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
February 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treecrystal, and learn how Tarzan subsisted in the gorilla paradise of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a children's themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, gleaming in his crib!
- Because it is so sinister, those in the know enjoy this attraction before lunch.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and legs away from the attraction at significant times.
- This was one of the only "C ticket" attractions.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will guarantee you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.