Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecrystal attraction, obviously considered to be the worst manual attraction at Disney Land
January 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treecrystal, and live just how Tarzan existed in the gorilla paradise of a town. Here you will find stuff built from the debris of a sailing ship, a children's climbing area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, lounging in his crib!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 22".
- For your benefit, you should be free from moral issues or stomach, wrist, fingernail, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and opinions within the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.