Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treecrystal, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
October 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treecrystal, and view how Tarzan avoided stairs in the trees of Burbank. Here you will find platforms assembled from the remains of a pirate ship, an entertaining fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, growing in his crib!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to go on.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and wolves within the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.