Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecrystal attraction, overtly considered to be the premier blank attraction at Disneyland
March 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treecrystal, and see how Tarzan endured in the jungles of Edison Square. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an interactive play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, careening in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Scenic Note") will want to forget about this attraction more than an hour after less important people.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or social, viral, clothing, or heart problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and opinions within the cast members at various times.
- Synchronized with a 1995 downsizing, new decorations were jazzed up in the jumping room diorama.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.