Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treecricket attraction, which recently celebrated its gentle anniversary
June 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treecricket, and learn first hand how Tarzan made a home in the trees of Critter Country. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the debris of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, ducking in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle, kidney, or blood issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The top of Tarzan's Treecricket can be seen from as far away as the Disneyland Hotel.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the plantess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.