Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecrayon attraction as seen from the top of the sky
November 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treecrayon, and learn first hand how Tarzan spent his time in the wilds of an island. Here you will find stuff constructed from the debris of a pirate ship, a children's entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, Googling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something that requires more patience.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- Contains antique effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- On its first month after opening day, the Tarzan's Treecrayon essentially fell over.
- Be sure to look for an unique Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.