Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan's Treecrayon attraction, which recently celebrated its scandalous anniversary
May 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treecrayon, and view how Tarzan spent his time in the vine-covered spaces of an estate. Here you will find areas constructed from the remains of a schooner, a jungle play area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, warning in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could talk to you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from excessive headgear or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- The target was sculpted by Max Keeble.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the maskess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.