Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecraft attraction at midday
May 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treecraft, and learn first hand how Tarzan grew in the treetops of a location. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the wreckage of a spirit, an entertaining monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, standing in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort where a glimpse of Tom can be seen.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.