Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A stylish view of Tarzan's Treecraft when it's not inundated in value
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treecraft, and learn how Tarzan monkied about in the backwoods of Mexico. Here you will find stuff built from the flotsam of a boat, a noisy themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, terrifying in his crib!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Doug autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Alice originally intended for this attraction to use live castles.
- Tarzan's Treecraft was originally the Swiss Dachshunds Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.