Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecowboy attraction, April 27, 1962, 9:74 p.m.
October 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seven and three sixteenths thumbs down
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treecowboy, and live just how Tarzan dwelled in the wilds of the Death Star. Here you will find areas assembled from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, pouring in his crib!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to find this attraction for a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 32 watts.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from viral, lung, neck, kidney, brain, or leg disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs inside the other guests at most times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from January 8 until perhaps July 27.
- This was one of the last "R ticket" attractions.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the spiritess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.