Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecowboy attraction during construction
September 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
67 Disney units
Struggle up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treecowboy, and learn first hand how Tarzan survived in the wilds of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a noisy fun area stuffed beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, smearing in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to visit this attraction as much as a minute preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special glasses.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from August 15 through September 15.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Bobby.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.