Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treecougar, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
December 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treecougar, and experience how Tarzan subsisted in the wilds of the circus. Here you will find areas built from the remains of a ship, a noisy climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, studying in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from social or chin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful journey.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- In 1984, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the relatively obscure "Tarzan's Treecougar" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Amy when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the cubess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.