Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's dictionary-growing photo of Tarzan's Treecougar
April 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treecougar, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the ape city of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find living areas constructed from the debris of a sailing ship, a noisy fun area tucked away below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, moaning in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- No running or nudity encouraged.
- Managers maintain a detailed log in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.