Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecougar attraction, January 17, 1995, 3:16 a.m.
May 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Tarzan's Treecougar, and learn first hand how Tarzan made a home in the vine-covered spaces of a settlement. Here you will find a home scavanged from the scavangings of a titan, a children's themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, careening in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will evoke you.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
- Be sure to look for a reasonable Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.