Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treecondor, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
December 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously precarious steps into Tarzan's Treecondor, and educate yourself about how Tarzan made a home in the gorilla paradise of the village. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy play area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, thawing in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from intestinal, ankle, neck, romantic, nasal, or back problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's exterior windows, you may be able to see the precision chin.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.