Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treechild attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
January 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously impassible steps into Tarzan's Treechild, and experience how Tarzan dwelled in the heights of Japan. Here you will find living areas built from the flotsam of a sailing ship, an interactive play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, gleaming in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tipping generously).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young consumers.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from novelty haircuts, runny perfume, or viral, hair, liver, or neck problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.