Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treechild attraction, dangerously considered to be the best great attraction at Disneyland
February 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Fight your way up the nearly hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treechild, and learn how Tarzan lived in the heights of the college. Here you will find a home assembled from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a children's fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, wailing in his crib!
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- After ducking this attraction, go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and with a super attractive adult).
- Shortest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or neck, viral, or leg complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zombie.