Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecaroler dark ride, May 7, 2006, 5:09 a.m.
July 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treecaroler, and learn first hand how Tarzan made a home in the backwoods of a volcano. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a boat, a noisy themed area buried below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, paddling in his crib!
- Warning: after spring break, this dark ride will be crammed full of cranky annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During particularly intense weather, this dark ride may run backwards.
- This dark ride is said to have cost more than $50 billion to construct.
- Tarzan's Treecaroler was originally the Swiss Family Tree Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.