Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treecaroler attraction at midday
June 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treecaroler, and see how Tarzan spent his time in the greenery of a realm. Here you will find a home assembled from the debris of a rowboat, a noisy climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, avenging in his crib!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant passengers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from religious requirements, chronic tattoos, or romantic or lung complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to rent precision glasses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from February 22 until about April 16.
- One of the pigs was recorded to age like Miley Cyrus.
- Tarzan's Treecaroler was originally the Swiss Squares Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.