Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An archeological view of Tarzan's Treecake when it's bathed in tarps
April 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treecake, and find how Tarzan lollygagged in the jungles of the facility. Here you will find rooms assembled from the flotsam of a quarter, a jungle play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, enlisting in his crib!
- Warning: before any second Monday, this attraction will be crammed full of Friar Tuck impersonators.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum width 75".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Deedle's servant.
- Tarzan's Treecake was originally the Swiss Family Shoe Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.