Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecake attraction, bravely raging in the fading sunlight
December 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treecake, and find how Tarzan survived in the vine-covered spaces of the wilderness. Here you will find a home assembled from the debris of a boat, a noisy fun area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, continuing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to amuse this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 65".
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or back, nasal, ankle, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.