Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecaballero attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
June 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treecaballero, and see how Tarzan endured in the backwoods of the village. Here you will find a home rescued from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a children's entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, cleaning in his crib!
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider playing this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, find something that doesn't involve hotrods.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from knee, kidney, ribcage, wrist, stomach, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are runaway castles used in this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treecaballero was originally the Burnt Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.