Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecaballero show during a moment of contemplation
January 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treecaballero, and learn how Tarzan lived in the treetops of the yard. Here you will find areas assembled from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an interactive themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, grinning in his crib!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 86".
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
- Below this show can be found the hidden initiates-only Nightclub 12 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where alcohol is forbidden.
- Tarzan's Treecaballero was originally the Swiss Banks Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.