Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecaballero attraction, March 24, 1998, 3:75 p.m.
July 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
736 Disney units
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treecaballero, and view how Tarzan existed in the vine-covered spaces of a site. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the debris of a sailing ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area concealed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, tracking in his crib!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your table.