Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's vendor-everlasting photo of Tarzan's Treebullwhip
January 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the nearly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treebullwhip, and educate yourself about how Tarzan avoided stairs in the vine-covered spaces of the primeval world. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the remains of a boat, a noisy play area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, feeding in his crib!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from December 10 to February 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.