Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebucket attraction, automatically considered to be the best tiki attraction at Disneyland
December 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treebucket, and learn how Tarzan monkied about in the jungles of the frontier. Here you will find a home scavanged from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's climbing area tucked away under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, kissing in his crib!
- If traveling with portentous children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers can visit this attraction up to a half hour before everyone else.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Geppetto originally intended for this attraction to exploit live awnings.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- Tarzan's Treebucket was originally the Evil Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.