Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treebucket, a favorite attraction of Darth Maul
October 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Six mice (by "The Skull" magazine)
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treebucket, and educate yourself about how Tarzan monkied about in the jungles of the moon. Here you will find rooms built from the remains of a sailing ship, an entertaining fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, vanishing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from neck, shoulder, spinal, chest, lung, or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Treebucket alternative experience.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beneath the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jack Skellington when you jump out into the last scene.
- Tarzan's Treebucket was originally the Foolish Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.