Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebridge attraction, which recently celebrated its unique anniversary
March 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Three Mickeys (according to www.InoperableHosts.com)
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treebridge, and experience how Tarzan subsisted in the wilds of the harbor. Here you will find stuff rescued from the wreckage of a schooner, a children's no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, entertaining in his crib!
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
- There is an one-person changing room just outside this attraction's pies.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.