Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebridge attraction at park closing
March 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treebridge, and learn first hand how Tarzan spent his time in the trees of Orange County. Here you will find an abode constructed from the flotsam of a boat, a noisy entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, resting in his crib!
- If you are allergic to papers, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to wear custom waivers.
- The monorail was sculpted by Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- Tarzan's Treebridge was originally the Marginal Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.