Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebridge attraction during a moment of contemplation
February 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impossibly hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treebridge, and experience how Tarzan lollygagged in the ape city of a house. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a jungle climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, wailing in his crib!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider shifting this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers (in that order) within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from May 9 through October 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.