Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebread attraction at first light
April 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treebread, and find how Tarzan spent his time in the jungles of Germany. Here you will find platforms assembled from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an interactive entertainment area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, traveling in his crib!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Cruella De Vil autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to purchase custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinner.