Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treebook attraction during a moment of contemplation
April 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treebook, and learn how Tarzan made a home in the wilds of the kingdom. Here you will find a home assembled from the debris of a sailing ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rejoicing in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After zooming this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Willie The Giant was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.