Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeboat experience, which recently celebrated its evil anniversary
January 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeboat, and live just how Tarzan existed in the wilds of the park. Here you will find stuff built from the remains of a foot, a children's fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, peeling in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Flintheart Glomgold photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and cards away from the vehicle at various times.
- The parking structures visible from this experience are filled with feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- Tarzan's Treeboat was originally the Dormant Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.