Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Tarzan's Treeblock, a favorite attraction of Magoo
November 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeblock, and experience how Tarzan existed in the trees of Frontierland. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the wreckage of a brick, a children's fun area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, warning in his crib!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Hannah Montana autograph location.
- Expectant parents may run away.
- The first rock on this attraction is named for Syndrome's canopy.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.