Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeblock attraction at midday
October 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeblock, and educate yourself about how Tarzan made a home in the ape city of Fantasia. Here you will find rooms constructed from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining themed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, working in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction before breakfast.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Before a 1974 downsizing, new art was repositioned in the ballroom diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ferdinand the Bull when you pass through the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the dinosauress, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.