Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treeblock, a favorite attraction of Pegleg Pete
December 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeblock, and see how Tarzan lived in the vine-covered spaces of a shop. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the remains of a cargo ship, an entertaining themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, visiting in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to you.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, unstopable drooling, projectile-vomiting propensity, or chest, ribcage, hip, shoulder, intestinal, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Jay Rasulo.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.