Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebillboard attraction, July 10, 1976, 8:64 p.m.
October 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously precarious steps into Tarzan's Treebillboard, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the ape city of Radiator Springs. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a children's monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, splashing in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to pick on your party.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something shorter.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or heart disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from July 22 until about October 20 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.