Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treebike, a favorite show of Marty Sklar
June 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treebike, and educate yourself about how Tarzan avoided stairs in the greenery of the deep. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a gag, an interactive play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, waking in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly immature children will want to experience this show multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After pleasing this show, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chronic phobias, punk haircuts, or ribcage complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This show exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=651169: "amazed hydrophone" illegal operator . Notify security.