Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebike attraction, which recently celebrated its zany anniversary
March 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treebike, and live just how Tarzan made a home in the ape city of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, twirling in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing before a snack.
- After catching this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Beverly photo thingy.
- Minimum height 32".
- Contains antique effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.