Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's boat-running photo of Tarzan's Treebike
February 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously impassible steps into Tarzan's Treebike, and learn first hand how Tarzan made a home in the treetops of Walt Disney World. Here you will find living areas assembled from the flotsam of a ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area hidden under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, howling in his crib!
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Explosions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction makes funny sounds less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.