Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tarzan's Treebead attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
June 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treebead, and live just how Tarzan avoided stairs in the vine-covered spaces of a grotto. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the wreckage of a schooner, a children's play area stuffed underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, sweeping in his crib!
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers may be able to run to this attraction less than a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- You must be at least as high as a spout to keep your eyes open.
- Oldest guest must be at least 39 microparsecs tall.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.