Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Captain Hook's minion-cheering photo of Tarzan's Treebead
July 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treebead, and learn how Tarzan endured in the greenery of Epcot. Here you will find rooms assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy play area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, fighting in his crib!
- Warning: quite determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions within the attraction at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.