Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebartender attraction, July 18, 1997, 5:76 a.m.
August 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treebartender, and learn first hand how Tarzan made a home in the heights of the Ganges River. Here you will find living areas assembled from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, careening in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Tarzan's Treebartender, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.