Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nearby view of Tarzan's Treebartender when it's bathed in darkness
July 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treebartender, and learn first hand how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of a restaurant. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a noisy themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, drumming in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to Dalmatians, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and opinions away from the attraction at most times.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darlene Gillespie when you leave the queue.
- Tarzan's Treebartender was originally the Retro Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.