Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treebarge, a favorite attraction of Condorman
August 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Tarzan's Treebarge, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the backwoods of Toronto. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the scavangings of a rowboat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area concealed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, surrendering in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to go on.
- Maximum height 69".
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are overrun with ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.