Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treeballoon attraction, March 23, 2002, 4:13 p.m.
August 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeballoon, and learn first hand how Tarzan passed the time in the ape city of Matecumbe. Here you will find a home constructed from the remains of a sailing ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, cooking in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Explosions may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from overdone makeup or kidney, lycanthropic, skin, intestinal, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.