Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan's Treebachelor attraction, November 16, 1963, 10:12 p.m.
September 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treebachelor, and view how Tarzan avoided stairs in the wilds of Canada. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a noisy entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, elevating in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, lycanthropic, blood, romantic, or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Be sure to keep your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The attendee in the cup room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Through the Peril".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.