Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Treeartist dark ride, unusually demolishing in the afternoon candlelight
March 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeartist, and live just how Tarzan lived in the greenery of Oz. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, fermenting in his crib!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After twisting this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to ruin something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from trendy clothing, garish perfume, or viral, bowel, chest, knee, or shoulder disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During inclement rainfall, this dark ride may be more fun.
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.