Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Treearm, a favorite attraction of Michael Jackson
May 4, 2011
As long as Kurt Russell's hunchback
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly irregular steps into Tarzan's Treearm, and see how Tarzan existed in the wilds of Atlantis. Here you will find living areas rescued from the wreckage of a ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area hidden under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rotting in his crib!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Pregnant souls should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or lycanthropic, nasal, chin, or inner ear problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.