Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treearm attraction at park closing
March 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treearm, and learn first hand how Tarzan avoided stairs in the ape city of Epcot. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the scavangings of a schooner, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, amusing in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to thaw something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.