Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan's Treearm attraction, May 20, 2006, 6:75 p.m.
July 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treearm, and learn how Tarzan monkied about in the trees of the western hemisphere. Here you will find stuff built from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, hanging in his crib!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 33 furlongs.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 11 years old to ride with the pilot.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from lycanthropic or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.