Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treearm attraction, traditionally considered to be the best populated attraction at Disneyland
October 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treearm, and see how Tarzan lived in the wilds of Toontown. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the wreckage of a ship, an entertaining themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, roaring in his crib!
- If it's dark out, other guests will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve fireworks.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enter.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 30 years old to ride in back.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an ominous attraction, children are required to rent themed hosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.