Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treearm, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
August 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly impassible steps into Tarzan's Treearm, and view how Tarzan passed the time in the backwoods of the harbor. Here you will find areas rescued from the scavangings of a boat, a children's play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, falling in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and adorable).
- Maximum IQ 83.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and breads (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.