Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treearcade attraction as seen from the top of the college
September 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly irregular steps into Tarzan's Treearcade, and educate yourself about how Tarzan survived in the vine-covered spaces of Missouri. Here you will find an abode rescued from the debris of a pirate ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, complaining in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After reading this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 20".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from December 3 until something like July 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.