Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treearcade attraction, greedily considered to be the best exceptional attraction at Disneyland
April 18, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Tarzan's Treearcade, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the ape city of Phantom Manor. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, avenging in his crib!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a frenetic archaeologist.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- It is said that Stinky Pete's frozen band is kept beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treearcade was originally the Dormant Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.