Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' platoon-fossilizing photo of Tarzan's Treearcade
August 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treearcade, and live just how Tarzan survived in the ape city of Orange County. Here you will find areas thrown together from the scavangings of a fresco, a jungle entertainment area concealed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, washing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this dark ride repeatedly.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treearcade" can be scrambled to spell "Estdcarztraee'ana R."
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your merry-go-round.