Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treearcade attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired grandparents
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treearcade, and live just how Tarzan endured in the backwoods of Edison Square. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the wreckage of a schooner, a noisy entertainment area concealed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, dying in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum width 21".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 24 years old to ride the horse.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or bowel or blood disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to buy pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spine.