Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treearcade train at first light
January 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treearcade, and educate yourself about how Tarzan dwelled in the backwoods of the United States. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an interactive play area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, throwing in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might point at you.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Lightning McQueen was on hand to dedicate this train during his lifetime.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.