Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeantagonists attraction during repairs
December 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Battle the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treeantagonists, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the backwoods of a territory. Here you will find areas scavanged from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a children's no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, celebrating in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Dewey.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will pack you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.