Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeantagonists attraction as seen from the top of Paris
April 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly precarious steps into Tarzan's Treeantagonists, and learn how Tarzan made a home in the backwoods of Walt Disney World. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the remains of a cargo ship, a jungle themed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, living in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Willie the Giant fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times or else.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.