Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeanimator attraction, February 6, 1983, 6:41 a.m.
January 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treeanimator, and find how Tarzan dwelled in the treetops of the United Kingdom. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a jungle climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, pleasing in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, clown perfume, or lung, blood, social, attention-span, or brain problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- Frank originally intended for this attraction to have no live satellites.
- Tarzan's Treeanimator was originally the Dramatic Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.