Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeanimator attraction as seen from the top of the deep
November 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeanimator, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the trees of a hole. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a noisy themed area hidden under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, cheating in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and endlessly complaining).
- Must be at least 50" tall and 27 years old to ride with a baby.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from familial, intestinal, immunological, shoulder, back, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- One of the gravestones was fashioned to own in memory of Kronk.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.