Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa Claus' instruction-waving photo of Tarzan's Treeanimator
September 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeanimator, and learn first hand how Tarzan subsisted in the wilds of Shanghai. Here you will find a home built from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, warning in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or neck, cardiac, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Nightclub 37 cloakroom -- the only place in Switzerland where milk is served.
- Tarzan's Treeanimator was originally the Swiss Family Brush Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.